The Infinity Home Lift
Next level is proud to offer the Infinity Home Lift. It is a high quality European designed and manufactured lift, from one of the Europe’s leading lift manufacturers.
Every Infinity Home Lift is designed and built to meet strict AS1735 and EN81 lift codes and building safety guidelines. The Infinity Home Lift features many of the same systems as our commercial lifts, so you can have confidence in the lifts durability and performance levels.
The Infinity Premium Home Lift
The next and natural progression from our Australian designed and manufactured home lifts, is the Infinity Home Lift.
These home lifts are designed and built to meet strict AS1735 and EN81 lift codes and building safety guidelines. Ideally suited to the larger home, with a higher capacity of up to 385kg and travel capabilities up to 12 metres.
If you are looking to add a touch of class, functionality and value to your property. Then this home lift is the choice for you. A Residential lift that greatly improves the value of your home whilst adding improved accessibility.
- Fully automatic
- Travel up to 12 metres
- Up to 6 floors
- Up to 400kg/5 passengers
- 250mm pit
- 2350mm headroom
- Power failure back-up system
- Phone/intercom with external line
- Runs on 240v
- No machine room required
- Very competitively priced
- Various car configurations available
- Extensive range of finishes
- High ride performance
- Gradual and undetected acceleration and deceleration
- Accurate floor levelling with no vibration
- Reduction in power requirements
- Greatly reduced noise levels
- Eco fluids or mineral oil can be used
- Available DDA compliant
Can be ‘finished’ to your choice including:
- Cabin sizes from 800×900 up to 1100 x 1400.
- Load from 180kg up 385kg.
- Car can be configured with single car, adjacent car and through car entry points.
- A wide range of elegant wall panels.
- Variety of floor finishes.
- Mirror option.
- Choice of doors.
- Choice of lighting.
- Style of handrail.
- Style of control panel.
- Sliding or swing landing doors